This section is called «Cryptocurrency Forums», but not «Bitcoin Forums», as it could be called earlier. Because, now on the profile market, bitcoin no longer has unlimited domination, there are other quite popular types of currencies.
Therefore, the list of forums will be much broader and more diverse. Let’s start with the most popular ones, but gradually we will add other Internet resources of this subject to the list, as well as adjust it in accordance with the relevance.
1. Bitcointalk.org — by right is considered the most popular Internet forum on crypto currency. It is presented in many languages, and it has, of course, a Russian version, where you can find answers to so many questions.
2. Bitcoingarden.org — this forum takes the second position in the list and this fact says a lot about the popularity of the website. Nothing to add here.
3. Altcoincommunity.net — English-speaking forum where you can earn a coin ALTCOM for any actions, comments, posts, etc. There is a Russian-speaking branch. There is also a referral program.
4. Forum.bitcoin.com — Bitcoin.com is just one domain name used to promote Bitcoin. Bitcoin.com is not an official website. Just like nobody owns the email technology, nobody owns the Bitcoin network.
5. Bitcoinforum.com — one of the most popular forums about bitcoin, there are many interesting topics and news.
6. Bitco.in — united bitcoin community with no censorship and no BS.Bitcoin Forum is a community of developers, academics, and entrepreneurs dedicated to promoting and advancing Bitcoin. We believe in cryptocurrency as the future of money and that a free exchange of ideas is the only way for us to see that future.
7. Bitcoin.com — Just a few figures fron this forum — Total posts 53205 • Total topics 14129 • Total members 21907. As you see, they are enough expressive.
8. Asch.so — this websites becomes more and more popular, so it has a very good chance to get new thousands of users.
As mentioned at the beginning of the review, this list will be continued (including with the help of your comments), and also its English version will be prepared.
If you are interested in Crypto World and the Architecture of Crypto World, then feel free to click on this link.