The most important question is where to read news, and whether it is worth of reading at all. Because someone who does not follow up on current events, is unlikely to succeed in business.
On the other hand, today there is a fairly large amount of resources, where news on this subject is published in fairly large quantities and daily.
I bring to your attention a small selection of news resources that may be of interest to you.
1. Cointelegraph.com — The Cointelegraph covers Fintech, Blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
2. News.bitcoin.com — Bitcoin.com is your premier source for everything Bitcoin related. We can help you buy bitcoins, choose a bitcoin wallet. You can also read the latest news, or engage with the community on our Bitcoin Forum. Of course, this selection will be constantly checked and updated, based on the criterion of relevance and usefulness. And you may help it in your comments.
3. Coindesk.com — CoinDesk is the world leader in news and information on digital currencies such as bitcoin, and its underlying technology – the blockchain. We cover news and analysis on the trends, price movements, technologies, companies and people in the bitcoin and digital currency world.
4. Themerkle.com — The Merkle has a dedicated cryptocurrency news section and also includes a variety of educational articles relating to Bitcoin, you can find anything from how to make money with bitcoin to how to create your own cryptocurrency
5. Cryptocoinsnews.com — Since CryptoCoinsNews started in the summer of 2013 we have seen a massive growth of readers, both returning readers and new visitors. On a daily basis we have more than 14 000 unique visitors and more than 21 000 pageviews. We have from 200 000 to 350 000 unique visitors and 700 000 to 1 million + pageviews a month. We have 27 500 + subscribers for our daily newsletter, more than 34 000 followers on Twitter, and more than 21 000 fans on Facebook.
6. Newsbtc.com — NewsBTC is a news service that covers bitcoin news, technical analysis and forecasts for bitcoin and other altcoins. Here at NewsBTC, we are dedicated to enlightening people all around the world about bitcoin and other cryprocurrencies. We cover news related to bitcoin exchanges, bitcoin mining and price forecasts for various virtual currencies.
7. Thebitcoinnews.com — 350 articles per week – 67k twitter followers – included on Bing News – 29k Newsletter subscribers.
8. Bitcoinmagazine.com — A subsidiary of BTC Media LLC, Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established source of news, information and expert commentary on Bitcoin, the blockchain and the digital currency industry. Since 2012, Bitcoin Magazine has provided analysis, research, education, and thought leadership at the intersection of finance and technology.
9. Cryptoinsider.com — Crypto Insider wants to give the Crypto World the serious, thoughtful and fact driven outlet the technology and community deserve. We are excited to start with writers and experts from all over the world, in 15 different countries.
10. Insidebitcoins.com — Blockchain news and the leading global blockchain & bitcoin events.
11. Coinidol.com — we are an international crypto and currencies media outlet focusing on the latest news about Bitcoin and altcoins, Blockchain and distributed ledger technology solutions, FinTech and financial innovations on the world’s market.
If you are interested in Crypto World and the Architecture of Crypto World, then feel free to click on this link.