This post is especially done for those who are interested in ICO and new cryptocurrencies that appear on the profile market almost every day. To put some order in this chaos, you can follow the calendar, which publishes various some special resources.
Photo by finteknews.com
Here, a short list, which is enough to get the common idea
You can save some of these websites in your Favorites
1. Icoalert.com — is one of the most popular resources, existing on donations, but quite informative and reflecting the essence of events.
2. Icorating.com — is the rating of the approaching ICO, that is, there is not only their description here, but also the estimation of the resource itself.
3. Tokenmarket.net — is a calendar of events from the ICO sphere, where there is a button that allows you to join the tracking of them.
4. Сoinschedule.com — another schedule of events, so the site is called «Coin Graph». There is a lot of interesting accompanying information.
5. Ico-list.com — a site called the «ICO List», and presents information about upcoming, beginning and ending events. All individual lists and with additional information.
6. Сyber.fund -Cyber.fund is another list of ICOs preparing, indicating the conditions for participation in each of them.
7. Smithandcrown.com — one more seriouce website, pay attention to the «Raised» in table.
8. Icobazaar.com — ICObazaar is a crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects, and an information resource for those interested in crypto crowdsale phenomenon (aka ICO — Initial Coin Offering).
9. Icotracker.net — This project was started on another domain and as simple tool exclusively for personal purposes. But after few weeks 4 investors from bitcointalk.org gave me some reason to enhance it into public state and call him ICO Tracker.
10. Icostats.com — ICQ perfomance tracker, much useful information.
If you are interested in Crypto World and the Architecture of Crypto World, then feel free to click on this link.