BestCrypto group of promoters follows the certain rules in its work with internet projects. Depending on this, all projects with which we work fall into either the main list or the list of projects that we are testing (with the option to transfer to the main list in the future – if the project deserves it).
WE DON’t WORK
1. We don’t work with scams
2. We don’t work with all “small” projects (faucets, buxes, airdropes, giveaways etc.) We are interested in the best only.
3. We don’t work with not tested projects, without any proofs funds withdrawal etc.
4. We don’t work with projects, where doesn’t work Support Service
5. We don’t work with projects, which don’t deal (or at least don’t plan to deal) with cryptocurrency
6. We don’t work with projects without official affiliate (referral) program
1. Projects, that have a good, original idea and a good design
2. Projects, that have multilingual functional and promotion tools
3. Projects, that are oriented to crypto business and services
4. Projects, which representatives (CEO, developers or at least pr-managers) have joined our BestCrypto group on Telegram
5. Projects that have their own product or service
6. Projects whose management contacted us at the pre-start period.
– we exchange suitable information
– anyone can propose anything (taking into account the BIG RULES)
– we try to train our own teams and groups
– we don’t discuss group members, but projects only
Some more useful links to the topic