Many LEENjoy followers and participants choose specialization of SMM as the main one. It is absolutely OK, and we have lists of marketing courses, SEO courses and other Promotion Courses at Levelnaut website.
Social Media Manager
Using social media to market your business is not an option, it is vital. Facebook has more than two billion active users a month. LinkedIn has hundreds of millions of monthly users. Imagine how much extra business you can attract if you use these websites to your advantage.
If you’re looking to expand your reach online, then follow the steps provided in this video course by social media manager Latasha James, who has a wealth of experience working with Fortune 500 companies. She’ll take you through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and show you how to use analytics, content strategies, and engagement to draw in new followers and help your business grow.
Social media is evolving and rapidly changing; you cannot afford to get left behind. Whether you run a business, want to spruce up your resume, or have the drive to become a social media manager, then this course will be invaluable to you.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Introduction And Strategy
– Meet your tutor, social media manager and YouTuber, Latasha James
– How this course will help you
– How to develop a content strategy for any platform
– Choosing the right platforms
– Setting the correct goals
– How to create well designed social media content
– Creating a content calendar and tools for content scheduling
– Measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Module 2: Facebook
– Facebook setup and walkthrough
– Content strategy to get the most out of Facebook
– Facebook Groups moderation
– Facebook customer service 101
– Facebook ads 101
– How to use Facebook analytics
– Module 3: Instagram
– Instagram setup and walkthrough
– Content strategy to get the most out of Instagram
– Scheduling tools for Instagram
– Instagram hashtag strategy
– Instagram Story strategy
– Instagram Live strategy
– Instagram engagement strategies
– Instagram ads 101
– How to use Instagram Analytics
– Module 4: LinkedIn
– Company profile platform setup and walkthrough
– Personal profile platform setup and walkthrough
– Content strategy to get the most out of LinkedIn
– Thought leadership and employee advocacy strategy
– LinkedIn ads
– How to use LinkedIn analytics
– Module 5: Twitter
– Twitter setup and walkthrough
– Content strategy to get the most out of Twitter
– Twitter hashtag strategy
– Twitter engagement strategies
– Using Twitter for customer service 101
– How to use Twitter analytics
– Module 6: Working as A Social Media Manager
– What does a social media manager do?
– How to find work as a social media manager
– How to become a freelance social media manager
– Building a social media manager resume: final thoughts and tips
Who is this course for?
Everyone looking to begin a career as a social media manager
Business owners or influencers who want to attract new followers
Marketing professionals who want to expand their social media skill set
Start working in marketing, public relations or communications
Launch your own business and help it flourish through social media marketing
Become an influencer and grow your own brand online
Offer additional marketing and social media strategy services to your clients
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you are eligible to access a certificate of achievement or other accreditation options to recognize your achievement.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org). When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
Creator of the Course Latasha James
Expertise: Social Media
Latasha James is a marketing strategist, content creator, and coach based in Detroit, Michigan. Throughout her career, she’s worked in-house for nonprofit organizations, tech startups, and multiple Fortune 500 companies. She started freelancing a few years into her Film, Video, & Media Studies degree, and now owns a marketing company called James + Park. She documents her journey in entrepreneurship on her YouTube channel and podcast, The Freelance Friday Podcast. Her content focuses on helping the new or aspiring freelancer thrive in their careers, by featuring interviews with guest experts, marketing tips and tricks, and personal narratives.
To enroll to the course Social Media Manager Course
To enroll to any course at IOA International Open Academy
If you have any questions about LEEnjoy project, you can find the answers here LEEnjoy FAQ
We highly recommend you follow this website in order, not to miss some very interesting and important information. More useful information you can find here Levelnaut